*Home Remedies for Anaemia*
Anaemia is a medical condition characterized by low haemoglobin count in the blood.
The cure for anaemia is available right inside your kitchen.
1. *Black Sesame Seeds*- Black sesame seeds can work wonders for anaemia patients. They are rich in calcium, magnesium, and iron, all of which are highly essential for increasing iron levels. Moreover, the consumption of sesame seeds helps in the absorption of iron in the body. You can soak the seeds in half a glass of water and leave it overnight before consuming it the next morning.
2. *Dates, Raisins, and Figs* - Raisins and Dates are an excellent source of vitamin C and iron. Figs are good source of iron, vitamin A, magnesium, and folate. Consuming a handful of soaked figs, and dates and raisins at least thrice a week in the morning can improve your haemoglobin levels.
3. *Bananas* - Bananas are filled with essential nutrients, vitamin C, folate, potassium, and iron.
Consuming green or ripe bananas can help improve the levels of iron by a significant margin.
4. *Spinach* - Spinach is a natural source of vitamin B12, folic acid, and other vital nutrients. Consume spinach regularly to handle this medical condition.
5. *Citrus Fruits* - Regular consumption of vitamin C has improved the conditions of patients suffering from acute anaemia. Vitamin C helps to absorb a greater quantity of iron.
6. *Beetroot* - Beetroot is enriched with natural iron, it helps in increasing the haemoglobin count in the blood. You can eat beetroot salad or juice too.
If you are suffering from Anaemia ask for the Diet plan. DM @8800207578
Follow & share........